Monday, January 18, 2010

10 weeks old!

We all made it to 10 weeks - and Mommy says we're all still relatively sane, whatever that means! She also said she is going back to work tomorrow, part time for the next couple of weeks. Daddy and I get boyz time tomorrow!

Mommy knicked another finger clipping my nails again. Boy, do I bleed! So, she ended up putting me in my 1st Christmas sleeper because it is red, so you can't tell if there is blood on it :) We went through one sleeper last night that's now in the wash.

We are also still waiting on the co-sleeper from Babies-R-Us. It was promised to us by 1/14, then we called on 1/13 and they said it would be there by 1/16. Today is 1/18, and it's still not here! Mommy said she's going to have words with someone there tomorrow.

On Wednesday, we are going back to the doctor so she can check on how we're doing on the Zantac. Mommy & Daddy are going to ask about probiotics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment