Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy 2 Month Birthday!




Today is my 2 month birthday! Look how much I've grown! (You can compare to the other picture from my 1 month birthday here). Amazingly, I still fit in the same sleeper! Mommy has had to put away a lot of my onesies and sleepers lately. I'm officially wearing all things 3-6 months... the 0-3 month onesies, sleepers, and other clothes are just too tight on me.

I've been having a clingy day today - I don't want anyone to put me down! But other than that, I am just perfect! I have moments of random smiling, and I laugh in my sleep. I even slept in my crib for a couple hours this morning! But Mommy and Daddy are getting to watch a lot of this show called Medium since I"m usually awake during the time they show reruns (12:30am-2:30am).

This week, on Thursday, I had 2 visitors. A friend that Mommy used to work with came to see me in the afternoon, and then at night, Mommy and Daddy took an infant CPR/first aid class, and another friend came over to babysit me. I was such a good boy! Mommy and Daddy learned a lot and are glad they went. They are also grateful to have the opportunity to get out of the house together without having to bundle me up and take me out in the cold.

Mommy and Daddy also took some pictures of me in a cute outfit today. They said they will try to post them at a later date.... with some promised Christmas pictures as well :)

PS - Happy Birthday, Granddad!

No comments:

Post a Comment