Monday, December 6, 2010

Catching up - July's end and August

By the end of July, I discovered that I LOVE avocado! I got my 6th tooth, and I’ve been really clingy.

I am pulling up to standing pretty regularly, trying to cruise but not quite there yet, hate getting my diaper changed – I roll over on the changing table - it's like a wrestling match. I eat some regular solid food now, stage 3 jarred stuff, but I’m more a savory flavor guy, I don't like sweets! Mommy says she’s not sure we’re related.

I also don’t like it when Mommy or Daddy go away – they call it separation anxiety, and I’ve recently started biting, but they keep saying “no” when I do that.

In August, I could pull to stand regularly and I crawl using my knees now (not just commando style). Then I could walk a little if Mommy or Daddy hold my hands and walk behind me – it is FUN!

I also like grapes (but now Mommy knows why they say to peel the skins!) I am also very good at eating cheerios and puffs by himself (although hot and cold on purees, you just never know).

I still have problems with the separation anxiety – Grandma and Granddad were here over the weekend and I wouldn't go to them much if at all – I only want Mommy or Daddy.

Grandma and Granddad came to visit me another weekend, and Grandma came to swim class to take pictures this time! We used lifejackets today in the beginning of class and I didn't fuss about putting it on - and I floated on my back all by myself in it for awhile! I was also reaching for the wall and holding on to it today (which I have not previously been doing).

I also discovered that I can scream/screech at random times and everyone looks at me! Everyone says I startle them. Here is my 9 month picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment