Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Catching up - September

September highlights:



 


I turned 10 months - aren't I cute???. I walk if someone hold my hands, and I’m definitely cruising along the furniture. Mommy thinks I may be cutting another tooth too, with the way my mouth is like a waterfall. I can point and cross my fingers (only on one hand), roll my tongue (sideways!) I like Special K cereal – I like to eat whatever Mommy’s eating.

I’ve been giving them a hard time going to sleep. I don’t like the word “no” at all. Sometimes I cry when they tell me that. I also scared them by climbing up 3 steps – hehe!

Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time figuring out how to put the stupid childproof locks on the cabinets! Daddy had a championship game for hockey too, and he didn’t win, but I had fun. The one girl who comes to watch her boyfriend play – I liked her. She had long red hair. I crawled around for awhile, and then went up to her and crawled up to standing at her knees. She smiled at me and talked to me! Then she picked me up – Mommy couldn’t believe I let her hold me so long. Then she tried to give me back to Mommy at the end of the game when it was time to go, but I like her – I didn’t want to go! Then we went outside, and Meg brought her dog and I petted it and it licked me! She licked my face and I laughed! It tickled. So fun!

I went to my first birthday party – Happy Birthday Caroline! It was at Gymboree. We got there late b/c I took a late nap that day. We started a new session of swim class, and I got to be an example! I am walking very well up the ramp at the pool to get out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment