Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catching up - October



I had first of 2 flu shots (the 1st year you have to get 2, not sure why).   I am definitely testing my  balance and ability to stand without holding on to anyone/anything. I try out new sounds all the time and will babble to myself for awhile sometimes!

I got that 8th tooth Mommy knew was coming in!  Now when you look at me you can see all 8 when I smile!

I am trying to walk - I take 2 steps or so and plop down - and it's so funny - I laugh and laugh!


I went to play with other kids twice this week - Mommy said it was interesting to see me react - one boy kept taking every toy I started playing with, but then his arms got full and I finally had something to play with.  His dad kept telling him to share, but he didn't want to.

I decided I will be Mickey Mouse for Halloween - I tried on my costume and saw myself in the mirror, and I like it! Mommy and Daddy just need to order something for my arms and legs now so I'm not too cold.

The movie Cats and Dogs with the animals talking - is SO FUNNY!!!  I laugh and laugh and laugh!!!

By the 25th, I was  trying to walk - taking up to 4 steps now and then falling.  My least favorite word is "no", I doesn't like to be out of sight of either Mommy or Daddy, and when they are both home, they both need to be in my sights at all times!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment